- Allusion print by yellena – I really dig this print. And it’s a steal at $20. It would look great in my office at home, on charcoal grey walls.
- Xavier’s first round win – I was able to catch most of the first half. Unfortunately that was the wrong half to watch. Let’s see if fellow St. John’s alum BJ Raymond can make another run of it on Saturday.
- Jerry needs no help playing with his ball. (video) Jerry rulz. We need the same thing for Jonas, but instead of launching a tennis ball, we’d use a watermelon. Or cinder block. Something to tire him out faster.
- This mac ‘n’ cheese recipe – I made this over the weekend and liked the combination of smoky bacon flavor with the slight bite from the Gruyere. I’m going to make it again this weekend for Easter, but think I’ll bump up the nutmeg to brighten it a bit and try Monterey Jack instead to see how it fares.
- Bershon images – A made up term for that angry/bored/too-cool-to-care look sported in every family photo from age 12 to 18. Molly Ringwald would totally win in a Bershon-off.
Brian | Filed under: 5 Things I Love for Friday | Comments Off