- Possibly the best football catch I’ve ever seen [video] – I’m not one for sports, but this is a gorgeous act of acrobatics and athletic ability. I just keep watching it over and over. UPDATE: here’s a new link.
- 190 Bowery: The greatest real estate coup of all time? – Sure the photographer bought it for $102,000 and now it’s worth possibly $40 million. But who cares. Look at that house. I wouldn’t sell for $100 million.
- Rise Against’s “Re-Education (Through Labor)” video – I’m unbelievably giddy for the new album, and I dig the video. Not nearly as inspiring as their video for “Give it All” (which had some very similar themes/concepts). Still good anyway.
- Ferrari motorcycle concept – Utterly fantastic concept, plain and simple.
- Spicy (Curried) Pumpkin Soup – Ushering in autumn one bowl at a time. I ended up probably tripling the amount of curry I used, but I make my own curry blend so perhaps it’s just more subtle than a store-bought one. I also toasted the coriander before I ground it. Andrew, here you go.
Brian | Filed under: 5 Things I Love for Friday | 1 Comment »