- First video shot/processed in HDR? (video) – People have been drooling/copying/love/hating HDR for a few years now, but how about a music video in the same technique? I’d love to see the tech details on this.
- Real calculators that look like OSX/XP calculators – I will always have a soft spot in my jaded heart for real-life-imitating-computer-life-imitating-real-life scenarios. [ title="Boing Boing">via]
- Rock Band (Harmonix) employees doing a capella – Sure, doesn’t everyone work for such cool companies? These dudes were the winning team for an inhouse lunchtime competition. I can totally see my coworkers doing this. Or not.
- Rock (and US Oil Production) Is Dead – I swear I’ve seen this before, but it still amazes me how the graph of US oil production follows the same exact trend as the plotted eras of Rolling Stone’s Top 500 Songs of All Time. Freak data, regardless of the fact it might not mean anything more than a head scratch.
- Sweet vinyl decals for your laptop – I love the Snow White’s Revenge one, even though it’s sold out.
Brian | Filed under: 5 Things I Love for Friday | Comments Off